A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies type that this Webpage uses and it’s purpose
– Functional: These cookies allow navigation through the website and the use of the different options or services provided. They are also used to improve your browsing experience and to optimize the operation of our site. They store service configurations so that the user does not have to reconfigure them each time he/she visits us.
– Analytical: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to improve the site. These cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device without providing references that allow us to know personal data. They collect the number of visitors to the site, the duration of the visits, the browser, the type of terminal, the place of origin of the type of terminal, the place of origin of the visitors and the pages visited.
Cookies are used both permanently and temporarily (session cookies). Permanent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for a period of time not exceeding 24 months.
We use our own and third-party cookies to compile statistical data in aggregate form through the data provided by your use.
The information obtained from the treatment of the website’s cookies is managed by Whister Ski Experience S.L.
What happens if cookies are disabled
At any time you can access your browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of cookies, but this may mean that some features are disabled and may be limited access to some content. The quality of the functioning of the services may be affected.
Way of disactivating or deleting Cookies
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to do this if you use one of the following browsers:
* Internet Explorer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/privacystatement
* Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/ https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
* Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=en
* Google: https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
* Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
* Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
* Android (Google): https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
* Windows Phone (Microsoft): https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/privacystatement
* Blackberry: http://global.blackberry.com/es/legal/privacy-policy.html
You can also delete cookies easily from your mobile phone or computer by the use of your navigator.
For instructions on how to manage and delete cookies, go to the “Help” tab of your browser.
You will be able to disable cookies or receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. There are tools available online, which allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (e.g. Ghostery: https://www.ghostery.com/about-ghostery/privacy-statements/, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
Update of our Cookies Policy